The next time a man starts yelling at you, cut him off and tell him you just can’t talk to him when he’s being so emotional.
I have done this and can confirm that is a LOT of fun to watch them implode afterward.
so i just got home from isaacs house and my mom came down the stairs, so of course she asked how our date was and how we were doing, and then she was like, so what’s the deal with you two anyway? because i hadn’t ever really mentioned him before he got back, and she was like, honey it just seems like things are a little intense (i’ve seen him every night this week) and i was just like, mom. little do you know that our relationship literally began because we had sex kind of randomly and then he left for a month, like of course it’s intense you just have no idea how intense it still is, and i’m giggling to myself a little because we just had sex on a golf course bye
HAHAHHHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD
a little love story about mermaids and tattoos
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
I really want to ship the cuties in when marnie was there and i know the plot twist in the book really makes that hugely impossible but lets all remember that in the book version of howls moving castle he was born in modern day Wales and thats where the black door led to, not some…
Dear White People
official trailer HD; in theaters oct. 17
ok this annoys the crap out of me, firstly the font in question costs a fortune, secondly no link to something that can change a persons life as it did mine, so here lemme fix both of those:
Open Source Dyslexia is a FREE font that is designed in a similar fashion as in weighting the letters, it is also being constantly updated, yer welcome
Hi for all of my disability friends, please bookmark opendyslexic this is a really great project! Tell your friends c:
It’s here. Thanks, fiftyshadesthemovie.
My thoughts, in the order I had them:
- What are ‘appropriate audiences’? What are they going to rate this movie?
- Dakota Johnson has got jumpy and nervous down pat.
- This…sure looks like Fifty Shades of Grey. We’ve got the blonde secretaries, Ana’s awkward clothing and generally awkward existence, and we’ve even got an actor for Christian Grey who looks okay in a suit but has an astoundingly boring face.
- This still looks creepy. Really creepy.
- The trailer is appropriately naked. Or perhaps inappropriately naked. Point is, it’s the right amount of naked for a book in which the people spend most of their time naked.
- Those moans at the end are real subtle and classy, just like Fifty Shades itself.
- BEYONCE??? BEYONCE, HOW COULD YOU DO A SPECIAL VERSION OF A SONG JUST FOR THIS MOVIE? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?
I’m really disturbed by how the way the trailer’s set up it could easily be a movie about one of those hot guys who turns out to be a homicidal maniac and the girl has to drag herself out of his claws.
I mean, that’s pretty close to what the book actually is, but that’s not what it was intended to be, just like the movie isn’t actually a thriller.
Also yeah, I don’t know why they chose that guy for Christian. I don’t really find him that attractive.
(Note: While this post discusses the recent doxxing of a well-known member of the Welcome To Night Vale fandom, I will not be using her real name at any point. While the name is undoubtedly known to many people, I nonetheless ask anyone…
what the fuck even is death note. i know there’s a guy named light and one named l (who named these children) and one of them looks like a spindly frog with emo hair, and of course there’s a notebook that gives people heart attacks, but then sometimes i see art of it and there’s this terrifying clown monster just sort of floating around in the background?? why is this juggalo here what does he want from the frog.